Collection of application Forms (No quota) :
- Download from school website
- Obtain from school in person
- Request by post
Distribution and Return of Application Forms Period :
- Date : 2 October 2018 (Friday) to 30 November 2018 (Friday)
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.(Mondays to Fridays)
- 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturdays)
- Return method: Submit the application form in person / by post 【together with the documents required(including the child’s identity document) and 2 pieces return envelope】
Application for the “ Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission ”
- Under the kindergarten education shceme (Scheme), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document
- Parents are required to submit an application for the“Registration Certificatefor Kindergarten Admission ”(hereafter as “RC”) to EDB from September to November 2018 . The “RC”will be open for applications in September 2017 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the“RC”to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain “RC”as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme . EDB will then issue a “Kindergartn Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted .
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in kindergarten will be given due priority consideration
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day / long whole day classes
- The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted on 10 November 2018 (Saturday) or 15 December 2018 (Saturday)
- Individual interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Please contact us at 25461030 if interpretation / translation service if Required
Announcement of Admission Results：
- We will inform parents of the K1 admission results the instant .
Registration Arrangements：We will inform parents of the K1 admission results the instant.
- Successful applicants : Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 10 to 12 January 2019 ( “Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “RC”/“AP”to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the “RC”/“AP”to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC”/“AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for the child . Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period .
- The registration fee for 2018/19 K1 place is $250. If the child concerned studies in the kindergarten , the registration fee paid will be refunded in September 2018 . Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing . The kindergarten will return the “RC”/“AP”but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC”/“AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Our telephone no.：2546 1030
Our e-mail address：email@example.com